We at Chiron Recovery fully understand and appreciate the individuality of each client. Thus we guarantee that you or a loved one undergoes a thorough assessment in order for a personalized treatment plan to be accurately designed and effectively implemented.
The following treatment elements revolve around the main principle of individualizing treatment and tailoring it according to your specific case.
Our only focus is our clients’ progress, and essentially, assessment is where all progress begins. Therefore, it is our moral obligation and sincere desire that each client undergoes a thorough evaluation with our trained, qualified, certified and experienced specialists.
Essentially, assessment is the process of accurately determining and defining the overall health status of a client and the very nature of his condition. It covers the following purposes:
- To organize and interpret data and results gathered through expert diagnosis by our licensed and skilled mental health professionals. We believe that screenings should be administered and scored by qualified specialists and not just by any hired staff. Furthermore, placement and treatment decisions should be left only in the hands of licensed clinicians.
Rest assured that our assessment team is equipped with the necessary skills, techniques and experiences to better serve our clients. They also possess:
- Special training on the proper use of tools in assessment and screening.
In order to examine and evaluate the severity of a client’s condition, Chiron Recovery makes use of the following assessment tools:
- Toxicology Testing. Since most clients often feel uncomfortable or embarrassed disclosing more than one drug they’re actually addicted to, undergoing a simple toxicology test will not require any awkward talking or admitting. Knowing what specific drug or drugs your loved one is on gives us a better idea of what we’re dealing with.
Substance abuse, combined with the often inevitable mental health issues on the side, can cause serious damage to a person — physically, mentally, emotionally, socially, or even legally. It’s positively encouraging to know that this multifaceted disease can be corrected through early diagnosis and treatment.
By strict compliance to the following principles of effective treatment, Chiron Recovery can provide an improved efficiency and consistent reliability when it comes to addiction treatment, care, and recovery:
- We emphasize to our clients the need for long-term rehab, which consists of individual sessions, family, and group therapy with our qualified mental health experts. We also continue to regularly assess, monitor and follow up our clients post-rehab, with the goal of preventing relapses and securing their path to recovery.
We, at Chiron Recovery, incorporate the following therapeutic elements into our treatment plans:
- Brief Strategic Family Therapy. This cultural-sensitive approach is an evidence-based approach that effectively reduces delinquency and substance abuse in juvenile clients. This very personal and well thought out method has been proven to strengthen the bond between family members and thus somehow speed up recovery.
This practical, hands-on and unconventional approach is more than just talking. It involves a more physical outlet for balled-up thoughts and emotions through movements, activities, and actions. Developed back in the 1970’s, experiential therapy helps patients identify and address subliminal issues using the following:
- Guided visualization and imagery
- Outdoor activities
Although some clients are quite comfortable talking about their personal issues, there are still some who remain clammed up perhaps due to mental health complications such as trauma. Experiential therapy is a most effective means of helping such clients eventually open up and express themselves instead of bottling up their toxic mental and emotional burdens. Through this non-verbal approach, reaching out and connecting to our clients is made more accessible, and we can thus better strengthen our assurance of moral support.
Chiron Recovery offers the following experiential therapies:
- Neurofeedback Training. This form of psychotherapy allows us to monitor your brain function and advise you on how to directly affect your brain. Through your conscious effort to regulate your brainwave patterns, recovery is potentially hastened and you may also feel less dependent on other therapies and medications.